- CBD - Head Office role
- Global Mining Company
- $95k - $105k + super
Our client is a Global Mining Company with their Corporate Head Office based in the Brisbane CBD. An opportunity now exists for a Management Accountant to join their growing team. Reporting to the Financial Controller, this is a varied role between financial and management accounting where your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Monthly financial and management reporting
- General ledger reconciliations
- Maintain the fixed asset registers
- Mine performance reporting
- Preparation of monthly and annually royalty returns
- Provide assistance to the financial reporting team
- Capital project reporting
- Variance analysis
Ideally you will be CA/CPA qualified, have a minimum of five years accounting experience, be able to work to tight deadlines, have good attention to detail and be a team player. Chartered then commercial experience ideal, preferably Mining and SAP experience as you will need to hit the ground running is an advantage. Good communication skills as you will be dealing alot with site. This is a great opportunity to join a team of like minded individuals and progress your career with this growing global company.
Please click apply or call Marianne Savas on (07) 3228 8422 or 0413 850 114 for further information.
- Management Accounting & Budgeting
$100 - $115k + super