- Established, industry leading company part of a large Group covering diverse Freight, Waste and In
- Newly created business critical role with senior responsibility across people management, operation
- National remit with opportunity for career development
In line with strategic objectives, you will be responsible for ensuring the current national operational footprint is optimised in terms of quality and efficiency to ensure continued success and revenue growth is achieved. This role is accountable to review, assess and drive continuous improvements and operational strategy to enhance the current platform to set the foundation for ongoing success.
This is a full scope role across all operations including: processing plants, logistics, fleets, customer service, HSE and QA.
To be considered for this opportunity it requires a proven people leader with outstanding expertise in transport, logistics and supply chain on a national remit.
- To ensure all branches operate with high levels of service quality whilst operating as efficiently as possible
- Reviewing operational structure and all processes; make changes to drive increased efficiency, resulting in increased profitability and scalability
- Engage and coach direct reports ensuring all managers are equipped to manage and develop their people - lead by example
- Work with the business at national and group levels to define and implement people centric development programs
- Ensure the QA system is ISO/AS compliant and ensure appropriate structures are in place to provide excellent customer service
- Responsible for developing a strong health & safety culture through the implementation of policies, and procedures in collaboration with the health & safety team,
- Work with the leadership team to execute and measure new initiatives driven from the underlying core focus of ambitious strategic activities to drive ongoing success
- You will a strong people leader with demonstratable EQ; be able to engage and communicate a vision, and execute that vision across a diverse business
- Possess extensive relevant experience in a similar operations/logistics/ leadership role
- Proven experience managing large and dispersed teams with evidence of continuous operational improvement in a growth trajectory
- Possess a strong commercial mindset with proven ability to innovate and implement innovative changes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the business
- Hold relevant Quality Systems qualifications (ISO, WH&S management systems)
Why Apply for this role?
- Exciting opportunity to embed policies and procedures to enable growth strategy
- Career development opportunities within the Group (AU/NZ)
- Innovative, entrepreneurial culture
Please apply to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
Category: General Management
- No subcategories