- 12 Month + Contract
- Supportive, collaborative and inclusive team
- Join a global leader in Sustainability and Environmental Services
They are a a leading specialist in water treatment. The teams design and deliver drinking water or wastewater treatment plants as well as smaller standardized water treatment equipment for industrial or municipal customers.
Reporting to the EHS Leader, in this role, you will be responsible for supporting EHS Coordination management team and compliance at their warehouse/office and customer sites in Australia and New Zealand.
What you'll be responsible for:
- HSE and Training Administration
- Ensure all HSE processes and activities; JSEA’s, permits etc. comply with relevant HSE legislation and company standards
- Support HR with development of return-to-work plans
- Assist in updating, safety procedures, policies, systems, and processes.
- General knowledge of Workplace Health and Safety Legislation, Regulations, Codes of Practice, and guidance material across the Harmonized legislation and State Legislations
- Certificate IV qualification in OHS/WHS
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment preferred
- Previous experience chemical / construction / maintenance industry preferred
- Valid Australian Driver’s Licence
- Proof of right to work in Australia
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- WFH Opportunities
- Open to Early Starts
To apply for this position, click on the link below or for a confidential discussion please contact Lily Bourn on firstname.lastname@example.org - 0417 790 561
- Health and Safety & Environment