- Opportunity to join Nu-Pure Beverages
- National role - Interstate travel required
- Salary circa $130 000 plus super
Nu-Pure is a well-recognised, nationally focused manufacturing business manufacturing 100% Australian made beverages. They are the largest privately owned beverage manufacturing organisation in Australia and their vision is to provide more people with healthy, natural hydration. The business has continued on a steady growth trajectory since commencing operation in 2005 and as a company, they strive to provide consumers with innovative, premium quality products and top-quality customer service.
The National Packaging Engineer is responsible for the development, testing and implementation of packaging designs that are integral to Nu-Pure. This role is also responsible for reviewing and improving existing packaging designs and work closely with other business groups to investigate and respond to packaging-related complaints received by Nu-Pure’s customers and consumers.
Key duties include:
- Develop and validate alternative test methods which challenge product stability/damage within distribution and improve correlation of actual field results.
- Develop, perform and document engineering qualification protocols and develop all packaging specifications, related test methods and SOPs across the Nu-Pure network.
- Conduct validation trials and lead commissioning of new packaging formations and/or design on production lines to ensure capability and conformance to specifications, as well as ensure effective transition on the line
- Work with the Manufacturing department to ensure all packaging is optimized for manufacturability
- Investigate the relationship of new packaging designs and distribution handling concepts which improve overall cost savings.
- Investigate packaging and supply-chain constraints to identify opportunities for new technologies and innovations.
- Research applications of reusable packaging components within distribution to reduce the overall environmental footprint and provide cost savings.
- Identify feasibility of manufacturing packaging components which are currently being sourced from outside suppliers.
- Conduct packaging audits to monitor finished product quality at the consumer level.
To be successful in this position, you will possess:
- A background in a similar role with experience in beverage, bottling or packaging ideal
- Experience and knowledge in processing, packaging material and packaging technologies
- Working knowledge of project management principals
- Strong understanding of the commissioning, qualification and verification process
- High level communication and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge in 3D drafting
If this sounds interesting to you, please apply by clicking on the link below. Alternatively, you can contact Mikahla Smith for a confidential discussion on 07 3228 8455 / email@example.com