- Highly established business with a 15 year history of success
- FMCG industry sector - Strategy and supply chain focus
- Attractive salary circa $150 000 plus super with hybrid working
Our client is a well-recognised, nationally focused manufacturing business operating within the food and beverage industry. As a company, they strive to provide consumers with innovative, premium quality products and top-quality customer service.
A newly created role, the Strategy Analyst – Supply chain will be responsible for working to drive and improve the companies strategy across their supply chain nationally to set them up for growth.
As such, your primary duties will include:
- Prepare supply chain strategy for growth and optimise supply chain for best capacity
- Own and manage the master plan
- Manage forecasting including long term forecasting and manage the framework
- Prepare scenario modelling
- Cost impact analysis across supply chain and drive efficiencies
- Network modelling and network optimisation
- Analyse and model outcomes and scenarios for the business to grow
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this position, you will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in business, commerce, supply chain or similar
- A background in a similar role in strategy, supply chain, analysis or alike
- Strong excel skills and experience in modelling
- A strategic and commercial mind with the ability to think outside the box
- Strong communication and relationship management skills including the ability to liaise with stakeholder and influence outcomes
- Excellent organisational skills when managing processes
- Excellent communication, networking and negotiating skills.
How to Apply
Should this position be of interest to you, please click 'Apply'. Alternatively, please contact Pauline Sibal at email@example.com or 07 3228 8455 for more information.
Category: Supply Chain - Logistics