- Work for large organisation having presence in multiple countries
- Excellent Benefits and Free Parking
- Great Career Opportunities and Flexible Working Options
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Workday Technical Analyst to support in the implementation of our HCM system – Workday.
The key responsibilities of this role will include but not be limited to:
- Act as subject matter expert to address employees or HR users’ queries related to Workday modules e.g., Core HCM, Absence, Learning, Recruiting & Integration and provide solutions to solve business needs.
- Provide Workday system maintenance as part of the support raised by HR users via Service Request, e.g., EIB data processing, configuration on Workday objects etc.
- Partner and collaborate with functional experts from HR teams on business requirements and provide sound judgment on proposals to achieve efficient business operations and an optimal end user experience.
- Ensure smooth and stability of the system based on best practices, including governance and documentations.
- Work closely with Workday Product team and Business HR to identify the areas of improvement of the system and deliver services on a timely manner.
- Escalate issues/requests raised by Business HR that deviate from Global Design or Global Business Process.
- To gather system requirements, functional and technical design, system development, testing, deployment of Change Request that raised by Business HR.
- Review bi-yearly Workday releases and provide recommendations on system features that applicable to drive continuous adoption, innovation and delivers business value.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in IT (e.g., Computer Science, Information Technology etc.) or equivalent.
- Proceeding experience in similar Workday technical role
- Possess Workday Certification in Core HR module e.g., Advance Compensation, Recruitment, Learning, Talent, Performance, or Integration are added advantage.
- At least 5 years of experience in HR systems implementation or support environment in global/regional setup.
- Possesses hands-on experience in functional configuration module(s).
- Well verse in Cloud HCM, Workday data model, security configuration, and reporting.
- Strong in stakeholders’ management.
Opportunities like these don't come by everyday. Please contact Nehal on 0417053161 for questions. Otherwise send us your CV by clicking Apply Now.
Category: Information & Communication Technology
- Business/Systems Analysts